Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte is eldest son of now Philippine President, Rodrigo Duterte which himself was former Mayor of Davao City.
ABS-CBN News Reporting lies
The above article stated
“ASG spokesperson Abu Rami said the Davao attack is a “call for unity to all mujahideen in the country” amid the all-out offensive of the military against the group.
Rami said that the attack in Davao City is not part of a tactic to divert the attention of government forces who have been pursuing the bandits in Sulu and Basilan.
He warned that similar attacks should be expected in the coming days.
President Rodrigo Duterte earlier this week ordered intensified operations to finish off the 400-strong terror group, following the death of 15 soldiers in a clash in Patikul, Sulu.
After the explosion in Davao, Duterte also declared a “state of lawlessness,” where he will “invite uniformed personnel to run the country.”‘
Later that night (Sep 03 2016), Abu Rami, spoken to CNN and exposed ABS-CBN lie.
“Muammar Askali alias Abu Rami, a self-proclaimed spokesperson of the terror group, told CNN Philippines in a phone interview on Saturday that their group did not initiate the explosion.
“Kung sasabihin niyo grupo ko, ay hindi grupo ko [If you’re saying that it’s my group, it isn’t my group],” said Abu Rami.”-http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/03/Abu-Sayyaf-spokesman-denies-involvement-in-Davao-blast.html
It appears as ABS-CBN is pushing Duterte’s agenda against his enemies.
Later(Sep 03 2016 04:13 PM), in an article called,”Five things to know about the Abu Sayyaf”, ABS-CBN continued to push Abu Sayyaf as the enemy of the nation stated the following but curiously don’t state they taken responsibility:
“WHY DO AUTHORITIES BELIEVE THEY CARRIED OUT FRIDAY’S ATTACK?
Officials said the Abu Sayyaf was likely to carry out Friday’s bombing in retaliation for a military offensive Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte declared last week to “destroy” the group. ” – http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/09/03/16/five-things-to-know-about-the-abu-sayyaf
ABS-CBN is helping Duterte and manipulates the people of the Philippines.
ABS-CBN News reports (Sep 03 2016 04:44 PM), Two woman and claims Abu Sayyaf taken responsibility.
“Masseuse Rhea Rolida’s said her sister, who was among the 14 fatalities in the attack, was positioned near the unattended bag.
“The bombers were two women dressed in ordinary clothes and blended with the public. They were acting strangely because they were in a hurry,” Rolida, who suffered bruises on her ear, told DZMM.
“The bomb that was placed inside a bag was left beside a stack of chairs near the massage area,” she said.
Massage therapists were too busy working to mind “suspicious” looking women, she said.
Ronald Delfinco, who was standing three meters away from the explosion, told ABS-CBN News that he noticed two women running away from the area around 10 p.m.
Delfinco said the blast could not have been caused by cooking gas as claimed by initial reports since there were no cooking gas tanks in the strip’s massage area.”
“The extremist group Abu Sayyaf has claimed responsibility for the bombing and warned of similar attacks in the coming days.” – http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/16/davao-blast-survivors-claim-2-women-left-bomb
And again, Sep 03 2016 06:55 PM, ABS-CBN News continuing lies and claimed,
“The extremist group Abu Sayyaf has claimed responsibility for the attack on a popular night market on Friday that claimed 14 lives and left 67 others injured.” – http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/16/police-pursue-persons-of-interest-in-davao-blast-sara-duterte
This is what CNN Philippines reports (Sep 03 2016) :
“Mayor Sara Duterte says the Office of the President confirmed through text on Saturday that the blast was a retaliation by the Abu Sayyaf Group because of the ongoing operations in Jolo…
…Secretary Delfin Lorenzana says the Defense Department is assuming the Abu Sayyaf Group will target urban centers, such as Zamboanga City, Cagayan de Oro City, General Santos City, Cebu City, and Metro Manila…
…Amid confusion as to which parts of the country is under state of lawless violence, Chief Presidential Legal Counsel Salvador Panelo clarifies it will be implemented nationwide. Panelo says the clarification was made by Duterte’s assistant Bong Go.
Panelo says the clarification was made by Duterte’s assistant Bong Go.
Panelo says state of lawless violence declared not only because of Davao blast but also for crime, drugs, terrorism and the Abu Sayyaf; he says the government will add more checkpoints and may implement curfew in necessary areas…
…PNP Chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa says they have three persons of interest – one male, and two females.” – http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/09/03/Davao-City-explosion.html
Here are some more ABS-CBN News Lies exposed.