In the Book of Genesis Chapter 1 every time the word God is used it refers to the elohiym.
Definition of Elohiym
- rulers, judges
- divine ones
- (plural intensive – singular meaning)
- god, goddess
- godlike one
- works or special possessions of God
- the (true) God
The elohiym’s works
1. They created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1
2. They said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1:3
3. They divided the light from the darkness called the light Day, and the darkness they called Night. – Genesis 1:5
4. They said let there be a firmament and made the firmament, they called the firmament Heaven. – Genesis 1:6-8
5. They said, Let the waters, they called seas under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land, they called earth, appear – Genesis 1:9-10
6. They said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. – Genesis 1:11
7. They said Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years and to give light upon the earth: and it was so. – Genesis 1:14-15
8. They made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night,also the stars – Genesis 1:16-18
9. They said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life and they created greate whales also fowl that may fly above the earth. -Genesis 1:20-21
10. They blessed them, saying, Be fruitful,and multiply the water, and let fowl multiply the earth.-Genesis 1:22
11. They said and made, the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.– Genesis 1:24-25
12. They said, Let us make man in our image and they created man male and female created he them, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
They blessed them, and said, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. – Genesis 1:26-28
Day 4 Time/Young Earth
It was not until the fourth “day“when there was seasons, days, and years. So does that mean prior it was a year by earth, Mars, Jupiter, etc.? Also, after the earth’s years was established what standard was it the same as prior or was what followed on this new standard? A reasonable guess it would remain in the same for this whole text. – Genesis 1:14-19
Day 6 Creation of Man AND Woman
God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. – Genesis 1:27 kjv
They blessed them, and said, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: – Genesis 1:28 kjv
The elohiym created man and woman in their own image. Then blessed THEM and then told THEM to REplenish the earth.
H4390 mâlê’ mâlâ’ is the word that was translated to replenish here which means to fill, be full, or replenish. Below, in Genesis 9:1, mâlê’ mâlâ’ was also translated into replenish.
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. Genesis 9:1